Andrew has over 20 years of corporate finance, strategy, turnaround, restructuring and insolvency experience. With his breadth of commercial and financial experience, Andrew assists businesses facing complex operational and financial challenges. He works with boards, senior management and other stakeholders to provide innovative and strategic solutions.
Andrew’s experience covers a wide range of industries, including construction, agricultural, property, manufacturing, mining, viticulture, automotive, retail and financial services. Major insolvency appointments include Dick Smith, Pumpkin Patch, CBL Insurance, Hastie, Geon, Orange H Group and Allied Nationwide Finance.
Andrew also undertakes business valuations, independent business reviews, business improvement assignments, strategic reviews and independent expert engagements.
QUALIFICATIONS and MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Commerce and Administration, Victoria University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment, FINSIA
- Member, CAANZ
- Member, Institute of Directors
- Member, RITANZ
- NZ Accredited Insolvency Practitioner
- Certified Member, Institute of Financial Professionals New Zealand