Restructuring and forensic investigations specialist with broad industry experience.
Chris is a restructuring and turnaround specialist and has extensive experience in managing trading businesses, advising lenders, managing receiverships and leading voluntary administrations and liquidations. He also has experience in undertaking forensic investigations and governance reviews.
As a property and banking lawyer prior to joining McGrathNicol, Chris has developed a unique mix of skills that he applies to each assignment. Recent examples include managing the trading operations, restructure and scheme of arrangement for Quintis Group, a large agricultural managed investment scheme and managing the trading operations and sale of Hughes Drilling, a publically listed group with Australia wide operations.
He has gained experience in a broad range of industries including engineering, mining, agricultural, property, tourism and government sectors. Chris has also undertaken a secondment in ASIC’s Corporate Governance and Enforcement team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member, CA ANZ
- Completed Level 1, Chartered Financial Analyst Program
- Completed ARITA, Advanced Insolvency Course
- Bachelor of Business, University of Technology, Sydney
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Technology, Sydney
- Admitted as a solicitor of The Supreme Court of New South Wales