Jonathan is a turnaround and restructuring specialist and has led many of Australia’s most high profile and complex restructuring engagements. He regularly advises management teams, boards, banking syndicates, private equity and hedge funds on challenging situations.
Jonathan’s financial advisory experience includes capital and business restructures, pre-lend and investment support, independent business reviews, divestment, insolvency and a range of interim management roles.
Jonathan has broad industry sector experience, particularly in finance and investment, retail, logistics, mining services and property. Recent engagements include providing distressed pre-lend support to an international firm making a $400 million distressed investment in Australia, leading the Voluntary Administration for Red Lea Chickens and leading the debt-for-equity transaction of McAleese, a large transport, logistics and lifting business.
Jonathan is also the Chairman of the Young Appeals Committee of the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Graduate, AICD
- Certified Turnaround Analyst
- Member, AICD
- Member, TMA
- Member, CA ANZ
- Graduate Diploma in Advanced Insolvency Law, University of Queensland
- Masters in Business Administration, University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Wollongong
- Chairman, Young Appeals Committee, Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute