Working capital is the link between your profit and cash balance. Optimising the working capital cycle will provide you with a valuable competitive advantage.
Cash is the lifeblood of your business, but do you know exactly how long a sales dollar and a profit dollar takes to become a cash dollar, and why? Are your inventory management practices geared to maximise cash flow? Could you be doing more to communicate and embed a “cash culture” within your business?
How can we help?
Our Cash and Working Capital Management Centre of Excellence can work with your team to:
- Implement cash controls to effectively track, save and generate cash
- Improve forecasting processes and accuracy
- Calculate the potential cash flow improvement to quantify the “size of the prize”, then prioritise improvement initiatives
- Implement best practice reporting to sustain improvements
- Design incentive packages linked to cash flow
WORKING CAPTIAL REPORT 2017
Welcome to the 2017 McGrathNicol Advisory Working Capital Report. This report profiles the working capital performance of a sample of 160 ASX listed companies across the Building Products, Construction & Engineering, Food & Beverage, Leisure, Media, Mining & Resources, Retail, Transport & Distribution and Utilities sectors.