Providing practical and realistic solutions to your complex problems
McGrathNicol is able to assist with the identification, capture and analysis of electronically stored information. We have the tools and experience to capture data from a wide range of sources including laptop and desktop computers, smart phones, tablets and cloud based services.
The nature of our work means we also have the experience and skills to provide expert witness testimony in legal proceedings.
Our team’s unique perspective and experience gained from working with corporate clients, government departments, regulators and law firms can help you to achieve your outcomes.
Our forensic technology team understands the latest technology trends and can assist with the identification, collection, analysis and processing of electronic information. We can also assist in determining what sources of electronic information may be relevant to the matter at hand.
Our team is regarded as one of Australia’s leading forensic technology practices, working with law firms, government agencies and many of Australia’s leading corporations. With the depth of resources and coverage across Australia, our team is able to respond quickly and identify innovative and practical solutions.
Our national team consists of forensic technology professionals who specialise in a wide range of services.
Print the McGrathNicol Forensic Technology brochure.
McGrathNicol eDiscovery experts assist to analyse and search devices to locate electronic information of critical importance. Using the latest technology, we provide the tools and resources to process large volumes of electronic information to meet the most stringent of deadlines. Our team assists with:
- assistance in identifying and scoping electronically stored information (ESI);
- collection and preservation of ESI;
- analysis, filtering and de-duplication of ESI;
- processing/rendering of electronic documents into a reviewable format;
- hosting of data for legal review; and
- extraction of relevant documents for production.
Print the McGrathNicol eDiscovery brochure.
In the digital workplace, where data portability and employee mobility are key to maintaining a competitive edge, the security of Intellectual Property (IP) is critical. IProtect is a process of proactively managing the risks associated with the use of technology in business, benefiting your organisation by:
- securing key devices such as computers, mobile phones and tablets during employment, notice periods or post termination;
- collecting and analysing email over a pre-determined time period to identify any misconduct associated with a departing employee; and
- providing real-time analysis of document management systems to determine peaks in employee activity and likelihood of IP theft occurring.
Print the McGrathNicol IProtect brochure.