Maximising value for stakeholders
McGrathNicol Insolvency provides a full range of insolvency services to financiers, trade creditors and executive and non-executive directors with exposure to entities experiencing financial distress. We are a leader in the management of corporate insolvency cases, having conducted many of Australia’s and New Zealand’s largest and most complex insolvency appointments.
Our combination of national and international capability, first class technical knowledge and extensive practical operational and management expertise enables us to maximise value for stakeholders by efficiently restructuring businesses and effectively realising assets. Our in house Transactions, Property, and Forensic capabilities also help us deliver superior outcomes.
Examples of our high profile insolvency appointments include:
We also regularly conduct insolvency appointments in the mid-size corporate sector across a broad range of industries.
Why choose us?
Our team achieves results based on a combination of excellent diagnostic and project management skills. Our strength lies not just in identifying innovative and practical solutions, but in implementing them.
- We deliver
- We ‘cut through’ complexity and identify key issues quickly
- We are prepared to ask difficult questions and challenge the status quo
- We have highly effective project management capabilities
- We tell it how it is and simply
- We provide practical and workable solutions
- We can implement those solutions with you