Restoring stability and adding value to businesses
McGrathNicol Restructuring provides end to end solutions to corporates, private equity and lenders wanting to restore stability and value to businesses threatened by operational or financial difficulties.
We work with key stakeholders to neutralise these threats by quickly diagnosing the causes of underperformance and formulating innovative and practical solutions. We commonly play a uniquely hands on role working alongside management throughout the implementation stage and we help manage external communication to ensure all key stakeholders remain adequately informed and supportive of the process.
Examples of large and complex Restructuring engagements led by McGrathNicol include:
Safe harbour reforms
View the McGrathNicol Safe harbour reforms video to learn more about the new considerations for businesses in turnaround.
View our Safe harbour reforms – ‘Hope’ is not a strategy brochure for more information.
Why choose us?
Our team achieves results based on a combination of excellent diagnostic and project management skills. Our strength lies not just in identifying innovative and practical solutions, but in implementing them.
- We deliver
- We ‘cut through’ complexity and identify key issues quickly
- We are prepared to ask difficult questions and challenge the status quo
- We have highly effective project management capabilities
- We tell it how it is and simply
- We provide practical and workable solutions
- We can implement those solutions with you