Maximising the opportunity of completing a good deal on the best possible terms
McGrathNicol Transactions helps our clients maximise the value of their businesses held for sale or preparing for an IPO by providing an independent assessment of the company “looking through the eyes of a buyer”.
We achieve this by prioritising our work on the early identification of issues which could have a material impact on risk or value. This provides time to develop strategies to realise additional value and minimise risk.
Financial data is presented for buyers to bid with confidence, whilst meeting the transaction timetable, maintaining competitive tension and minimising the disruption to the ongoing operations of the business.
We use a balanced financial, commercial and cash focused approach to provide a robust and independent view of the support for:
- early identification of value enhancers and value issues and general “exit readiness”, including for an IPO;
- management to develop solutions for value issues;
- quality and sustainability of revenue, earnings and cash flows;
- business drivers and trends in profitability;
- quality of assets and judgemental / contingent liabilities;
- carve out and stand-alone cost structures;
- working capital and capital expenditure requirements;
- robustness of the audit / reliability of source data; and
- data room preparation, quality control and management follow-up.
Print the McGrathNicol Sell Side Assistance & Pre-Sale Due Diligence brochure.