Maximising the opportunity of completing a good deal on the best possible terms
McGrathNicol Transactions provides a range of services to support buyers and sellers of businesses in their deal and contract negotiations. Sale and purchase agreements often contain contractual provisions that allow for the adjustment of the purchase price based on specific accounting-driven metrics such as net assets, net working capital, earn-out calculations and warranty and indemnity claims.
Our transaction and forensic experts combine their deal and dispute resolution experience to help you minimise, or resolve post-closing disputes.
We provide your organisation with timely, independent assistance during all phases of deal negotiation.
- advises on the structure of the purchase price adjustment mechanism;
- identifies the scope of accounting warranties and indemnities;
- recommends accounting principles for completion accounts;
- identifies potential objections to the bid and / or completion accounts; and
- supports negotiations in the post-closing adjustments.
Print the McGrathNicol Transaction & Negotiation Support brochure.