Wine Investment Services Pty Ltd
Further to the retirement of Mr Chris Honey as a Partner from McGrathNicol on or about 1 July 2015, we have received notice from Mr Honey of his proposed retirement as a joint and several liquidator of Wine Investment Services Pty Ltd (ACN 121 915 366) (WIS) to which Mr Honey and Mr Shaun Fraser (Partners of McGrathNicol) were appointed on 10 October 2013. We advise that Mr Fraser will continue in the role of liquidator of WIS and Mr Honey’s retirement does not prejudice or impact in any way, the liquidation of WIS. If you would like to discuss please do not hesitate to contact Stefan Maricic on + 61 2 9248 9902.
Based on timeframes provided for by the Court Orders, the following documents will be available on McGrathNicol’s website from the following dates:
• The Notice stating the intention of the various Receivers to make the Practitioner Remuneration and Expenses Application as referred to at paragraph 9 of the Orders – 19 October 2015.
• The affidavit evidence relied upon by all of the various Receivers as referred to at paragraph 9A of the Orders – 19 October 2015.
• The affidavits in reply (if any) referred to at paragraph 13 of the Orders – 7 December 2015.
• The Interlocutory Process referred to at paragraph 14 of the Orders – 7 December 2015.
• The written submissions referred to at paragraph 15 of the Orders – 14 December 2015.