A trusted advisor and cyber leader with genuine insight in information risk and cyber security matters.
Joss has led teams in delivery of technical, information security and cyber resilience projects for over 25 years. She has held senior security management positions in military, industry and professional services. Joss has advised companies globally, including in the aerospace, defence, finance, government, healthcare, leisure and retail, transport, telecommunication and utilities sectors.
Her professional services career has included working with an extensive number of clients globally, helping to tackle cyber risk and increase security posture. She specialises in assessing security posture, developing strategies, and identifying investments, resources and initiatives to achieve optimal cyber security growth for her clients. Further, Joss advises boards and senior management on initiatives to improve their business resiliency against cyber threats, reduce risks and protect profitability.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Information Systems Security Management Professional (ISSMP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Management Professional (CISMP)
- Australian Information Security Association (AISA)
- Associate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Cyber Leadership Institute (CLI)
- InfoSecAssure, Technical Advisory Board Member