Kelly is a forensic expert with more than eight years of experience specialising in complex financial investigations and asset tracing. She has extensive experience conducting fraud and corruption investigations for both the public and private sector, as well as asset and fund tracing investigations on forensic and restructuring engagements.
Kelly has led a number of high profile civil and criminal investigations across a broad range of industries. Her investigation experience has included leading large teams on complex forensic accounting matters involving the analysis of large volumes of electronic data, reconstruction of accounting records and the quantification of loss.
Kelly previously worked at a ‘Big 4’ firm, at CBA and for the NSW Crime Commission pursuing confiscation and investigation of the proceeds of organised crime. Kelly’s experience in the financial services sector involved roles in financial crime investigations, conduct risk and internal audit where she worked closely with compliance, legal, audit and risk committees.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Queensland University of Technology
- Certified Fraud Examiner, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Graduate Certificate of Intelligence, Queensland University of Technology
- Diploma of Government (Investigation), Sydney Institute of Professional Studies
- Certificate IV in Government (Investigation), Sydney Institute of Professional Studies
- Certificate III in Investigative Services, Sydney Institute of Professional Studies
- NV2 Australian Government Security Clearance