Mike specialises in dispute advisory, forensic investigations and business reviews and is a registered liquidator. Having worked as a Chartered Accountant for more than 25 years, Mike has extensive experience in the preparation of expert reports as part of legal proceedings and conducting investigations on behalf of government, financiers and private sector clients.
He has undertaken insolvency assignments, performed viability assessments, undertaken governance and business case reviews and financial modelling. He is also a director of an APRA licensed superannuation Acting Trustee.
Mike has worked across a wide range of industry sectors, including financial services, resources, construction, government, retail, manufacturing and superannuation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member, CA ANZ
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Law, University of New South Wales
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance, Securities Institute (now FINSIA)
- Certificate III – Investigative Services
- Certificate IV – Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Registered Liquidator
- Forensic Accounting Specialist, CA ANZ
- Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Finance Audit & Risk Committee for Foodbank Queensland