Tighter regulation, increased regulatory scrutiny, significant media attention and expectations for greater transparency are balancing the growth ambitions of Government and the business sector. Ultimately, we are seeing the regulatory environment permanently change in Australia.
- Royal Commission – inquiry looks to shake up the financial services sector. How will your organisation respond?
- Cybersecurity – the year of transparency. Why? Because customers will demand it and the OAIC will regulate it.
- Bribery & Corruption – will 2018 be the year foreign bribery moves up on the Government’s agenda?
- Procurement Fraud – the risk of extended supply chains. Is your organisation prepared for impending legislation?
- Whistleblowing – significant changes ahead. Reforms to be implemented, however is Australia still lagging behind?
- Disputes – litigation funders arrive. International arbitration and class actions will continue to increase.