Expert in risk management, financial crime and investigations.
Sue is highly regarded forensic expert and specialises in risk management, financial crime and compliance investigations.
She is a Chartered Accountant with extensive experience in forensic accounting, insolvency and investigating accountant engagements. Sue has worked on a range of investigations involving fraud and employee misconduct and business process reviews, including regulatory compliance and risk management reviews. She has also provided evidence in the Supreme Court of Victoria under direct and cross-examination.
Sue has experience in developing and facilitating training programs in business ethics and fraud awareness, establishing codes of practice and codes of conduct, as well as delivering seminars to tertiary students as part of undergraduate and post-graduate programs.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Member, CA ANZ
- Associate Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- IPAA, University of Southern Queensland – Insolvency Education Program
- Certificate III in Investigative Services
- Certificate IV in Government, Investigation
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne