Highly respected forensic technology specialist partnering with clients to manage technology and information risk.
Michael is a highly respected forensic and technology specialist with more than 10 years of experience. He partners with clients to manage technology and information risk, with a particular focus on eDiscovery, digital forensics and technology-led investigations, data information and governance and cybersecurity.
He has led a broad range of matters including engagements for Royal Commissions and Class Action proceedings. He provides advice on high quality end-to-end forensic and electronic discovery matters, intellectual property theft and employee misconduct investigations, cyber-fraud and security breaches and remediation works. He has also led the complex technical management for some of Australia’s largest restructuring engagements.
Michael works with clients to recommend and implement multiple leading edge technologies helping drive efficiencies that analyse, manage and resolve matters. As an expert in his field, he has been engaged as an Independent Forensic Expert in multiple proceedings in the Supreme and Federal Courts of Victoria and New South Wales.
His extensive experience spans across a wide range of industries including financial services, construction, Government, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, retail and technology.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Prince2 Registered Practitioner (ILX Group)
- EnCase Computer Forensics II (Guidance Software)
- iPro Certified Administrator
- Member, High Technology Crime Investigation Association
- Member, Victorian Society for Computers and the Law
- Member, Australian Information Security Association
- Bachelor of Commerce (Economics), University of Otago
- Bachelor of Music (B.Mus), Performance Voice/Opera, First Class Honours