Highly regarded forensic expert with more than 20 years of experience dealing with highly sensitive and complex technology issues.
Blare is an IT professional who regularly manages highly sensitive engagements involving internal and external actors, law enforcement, financial institutions and civil remedies. He specialises in understanding business processes, regulatory frameworks and jurisdictional requirements to provide practical solutions to technological issues. With a background in IT Advisory and Implementation, Blare specialises in Cyber (Risk, Resilience & Incident Response), Digital Forensics and eDiscovery.
Leading the Technology Advisory practice in Melbourne for McGrathNicol, Blare has a passion for breaking through the hype and jargon of the technology industry to help his clients achieve their goals. Blare has two decades of experience in technology, highlights including eight years of ‘Big 4’ and professional services consulting experience, seven years as the CTO at one of Australia’s leading software vendors in the legal technology industry, and running his own technology advisory and investigations firm.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Post Graduate Certificate in e-Crime Investigation, Melbourne University
- AWS Solutions Architect
- Certificate III Investigative Services
- Associate Member, Australian Computer Society
- High Technology Crime Investigation Association
- International Information System Security Consortium (ISC)2
- Victorian Society for Computers & the Law