Executing innovative solutions to maximise value for businesses in financial distress.
We work with sophisticated investors and businesses wanting to maximise value in financially distressed situations. Drawing on our extensive experience, we advise businesses and multi-jurisdictional funders holding positions in all aspects of the capital structure. We assess business performance, restructuring options and develop and implement innovative solutions to maximise value.
Our team of specialists regularly:
- assess restructure options for financially distressed businesses and their impact on all components of the capital structure;
- represent businesses in financial distress with complex contractual obligations and financing arrangements;
- represent the interests of competing debt and capital providers in situations involving complex intercreditor funding arrangements;
- navigate debt providers and financial investors through schemes of arrangement involving innovative restructurings; and
- implement complex restructures through insolvency processes including recapitalisations, loan to own and business sales.
We assist clients with:
- renegotiating onerous contracts and unsustainable financing arrangements;
- debt to equity conversions;
- recapitalisation and turnaround;
- business divestment; and
- business cessation and wind up.