Louise specialises in restructuring, turnaround and business improvement strategies. She has extensive experience in formal insolvency engagements, independent business reviews, financial due diligence and investigations.
Prior to joining McGrathNicol, Louise spent 13 years abroad in London working for both a ‘Big 4’ and Top 10 accountancy firm.
She has substantial experience in formal insolvency appointments and advisory roles for both small to medium sized business, and ASX listed entities. Louise also specialises in corporate streamlining, assisting medium to large sized groups simplify their group structure.
Louise is skilled at working with companies across a diverse range of industries including financial services, construction, property and hospitality.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Member, ARITA
- Member, CA ANZ
- Fellow, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- ARITA Advanced Certificate
- Joint Insolvency Board Examinations (England)
- Bachelor of Science (Applied Accounting) (Hons), Oxford Brookes University, England
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons), University of New South Wales