Mark is a former Australian police officer, experienced investigator and current Australian Legal Practitioner who consults to both the private and public sectors, expertly assisting them to resolve complex workplace investigations.
Mark has been with McGrathNicol since February 2020 and has extensive experience investigating a broad range of criminal and administrative matters. He has also advised international police agencies on anti-corruption strategies, investigative methods and risk management.
Mark is a recognised Interpol expert on anti-corruption, probity and conflict of interest investigation, having presented to conferences in South East Asia, Africa, Europe and South America.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Master of Public Administration (University of Queensland)
- Bachelor of Laws (Queensland University of Technology)
- Bachelor of Arts (Justice Studies) (QUT)
- Diploma – Government Investigations
- Diploma – Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Management (Australian Institute of Police Management)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Appointed Barrister of the Supreme Court of Queensland 2003
- Appointed Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland 2020
- Member Queensland Law Society