Trent is a forensic and technology specialist with more than 11 years of experience specialising in digital forensics, cyber security and information risk, end-to-end electronic discovery and data analytics.
Trent has extensive experience in large scale data collection and analysis, having developed custom software for the extraction of large data sets for numerous engagements. He also assists clients with understanding and meeting their obligations for Royal Commissions, Notifiable Data Breaches and responding to Regulators.
His work has spanned across different jurisdictions, Government projects and projects involving local and US regulators.
Trent has managed projects across a wide range of industry sectors including construction, financial services, government, insurance, legal services, manufacturing, mining and resources, pharmaceuticals, retail, technology and utilities.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Certified Computer Examiner (CCE), International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners
- Member, International Association of Privacy Practitioners (IAPP)
- Member, Australian Information Security Association (AISA)
- Member, Australian Legal Services Managers (ALSM)
- Bachelor of Arts (History and Philosophy), University of New South Wales
- Diploma of Education (History and Drama), University of New South Wales