Aldo is a data scientist with 20 years of experience in analytics, quantitative research, mathematical modelling and data visualisation. The essence of his work is to develop and promote a culture where evidence–based decision-making processes are paramount.
Aldo utilises data to identify challenges and opportunities, uncovering innovative solutions to improve business. He is highly experienced in making data driven solutions understandable by translating data language into business language. Aldo is an expert in the application of a range of analytics tools and visualisation software and has a passion for using data to write fascinating stories that improve the status quo and provide a competitive advantage to organisations.
Qualifications & Memberships
- MBA, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola, Sweden
- Master of Economics, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola, Sweden
- Master of Mathematical Modelling and Simulation, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola, Sweden
- Graduate Diploma, Research Methods (Business), Griffith University
- Diploma, Strategic Management, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Germany
- Bachelor of Financial Management, ITESM, Mexico
- International Certificate in Modern Group Analysis (applied Mathematics), ALGA – BTH, Sweden
- Member, Project Management Institute
- Member, Data Science Association