PHONE +61 7 3333 9863
MOBILE +61 432 351 726
Rob has over nine years’ experience in cyber security, forensic technology, incident response and investigations. He has worked across all sectors, assisting organisations to manage their cyber and fraud related risks, and has extensive experience in Information Security related engagements.
Prior to joining McGrathNicol, Rob worked in both a Cyber and Forensic, and Risk Assurance team for a ‘Big 4’ firm where he conducted several audits and reviews into potential areas of risk exposure.
He is a qualified investigator, having worked as a Police Officer in two Australian jurisdictions, where he was responsible for conducting criminal investigations.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Master of Information Systems Security (Progressing)
- Graduate Certificate – Digital Forensics
- Diploma of Policing
- Certificate IV Justice Studies
- Diploma of Police Foundations (London, Canada)
- NV1 Australian Government Security Clearance
- Member, ACFE