Analytics & Modelling
Providing insights to support strategic data driven decisions.
Strategic decisions should be based on the best possible data and analysis. Our analytics and modelling specialists interrogate, simplify and dynamically summarise vast volumes of complex and disparate data to assist you in making informed decisions.
Well-developed models and forecasts support better decisions and allow management to gain a deeper understanding of the key drivers of business performance. Our financial modelling solutions include:
- dynamic three-way forecast modelling to assist in assessing funding requirements, optimal capital structure and obtaining finance;
- independent assessment and sensitivity testing of existing models;
- cash and working capital projections and capital allocation analysis;
- acquisition and project finance modelling;
- strategy and initiative assessment and sensitivity analysis; and
- tender submission and assessment analysis.
Analytics interprets historic data to develop insights, providing clients with visual and interactive dashboards to assist decision making. Our analytics solutions include:
- customer sentiment analysis;
- retail analytics on demand and supply data;
- automating manual, time intensive tasks to clean, manipulate and report on data;
- data migration analytics; and
- transactional analytics to test financial information including revenue, expenses (such as payroll), working capital and cash flow.