Highly regarded eDiscovery expert with more than 19 years of experience dealing with highly sensitive and complex technology issues.
John is an eDiscovery specialist with over 19 years’ experience working in litigation and investigations focusing on evidence management, disclosure and the use of technology.
John regularly works with law firms, barristers and government agencies throughout New Zealand assisting with discovery projects, processing evidence, document review and disclosure.
John founded and managed New Zealand’s first specialist litigation support company and introduced the first large scale deployment of eDiscovery software services throughout New Zealand. He also worked as a Director in a New Zealand Big 4 accounting firm, leading their eDiscovery service for three years.
John regularly advises law firms with compliance on the New Zealand High Court Discovery Rules and provides education to the profession by the way of eDiscovery seminars.
QUALIFICATIONS and MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of The Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS)
- Member of The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Member of the Litigation Support Council of New Zealand
- NUIX SaaS Partner
- Certified EDT Case Manager
- Certified EDT Reviewer
- Certified in Summation Pro
- Certified in Summation
- Certified in Ipro Eclipse